MGR Racing is a Road Race Team founded in December 1999 and based in Phoenix, Arizona. The Owner/Manager of the team is Manuel Gil del Real. Mr. Gil del Real is also the lead driver of the Symbolic Ford Taurus #27. The car qualifies in ASC, GTSC or GTA classes depending on the sanctioning body.
MGR Racing is primarily focused on racing the ASC Racing Stockcar Series. The racing schedule typically consists on 10 to 12 race weekends per season. The season schedule includes locations such as Willow Springs International Raceway, California Speedway, Thunderhill Park, Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow Raceway Park, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Infineon Raceway, Phoenix Int'l Raceway, and other renowned racetracks in the Southwest. Please check our Schedule section for current race dates.
Driver: Manuel Gil del Real
- Birthdate: May 26, 1964
- Birth Place: Valencia, Spain
- Residence: Phoenix, Arizona
- Career Bio: Go-Kart racing in Spain. Road Racing in the US since 1993
- Hobbies: Martial Arts, Water Sports, and Motorsports!
- Music: Pink Floyd, U2, Dire Straits, Spanish Rock
Techincal Director: Pete Andreas
- Birthdate: March 24, 1967
- Birth Place: Enid, Oklahoma
- Residence: Norco, California
- Career Bio: Owner/Pres. W.O.T. Performance/Cornerston Fleet Solutions
- Hobbies: Guitar, Classic Cars, Racecars, Musclecars, Camping, Fishing
- Music: Hard Core Rock New/Old, Classical, Spanish Guitar
Technical Advisor: Ralph Byers
Engine Builder: Paul Duarte
Corporate Partner: W.O.T Performance; MGR Consulting Group